avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, July 30, 2010

Final Thoughts

This has been an informative course that has exposed me to many resources that I never knew existed. There are many things that I will definitely incorporate into my classroom. The ones that I don't find useful, i can see where other people would find them a great resource. My main problem with the class was that I spent most of the summer in a secluded lake house with spotty internet at best. I would love to have this information in some sort of notebook so that I can quickly access how to do some of these things later. With my brain, it is use it or lose it. I know that an online binder has been mentioned in the past to handle a teacher's resource book at Heath, it might be a good idea to add some of this to that. I also think that one needs a moderate amount of websavy to be able to do this. I can see how someone with limited knowledge might find it frustrating. I'm not completely prepared for Web 2.0, but I am certainly a great deal closer!

1 comment:

  1. You did great! I'm not taking the wiki down and you still have your own wiki too. A lot of information is being shared on the RHHS Guide wiki. It may or may not take the place of a printed binder. Another site that you could make for yourself or your students is livebinder.com.

    Check it out and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete